Sunday, July 25, 2010

" THE EGG"!




Saturday evening, we went down to the put the chickens to bed before leaving on our field trip to see the 9,000 chickens. Genavive was helping Papa do something in the barn, while I tended to the girls. I opened the door to the mansion and there at my feet was this little brown " egg". I couldn't believe my eyes. They aren't suppose to be laying eggs for another couple of months. I ran with it, to show Chuck and Genavive. Genavive's reaction was...." awwww it's so cute"......and Chuck laughed. I was so excited that " my girls" were laying already. I texted Shell and of course Charlotte. Charlotte asked if the boys could come see " the egg", the next day. I'm sure the next time I run into someone in town, they will say " I hear your girls are laying eggs".....lol. It will spread like wild fire...." the people from Florida, who lives in the woods, chickens are laying eggs." I'm so glad it happened while Genavive was here.


No comments: