Thursday, June 24, 2010

See how it's grown.....






















The garden is in full swing. It's everything I had dreamed it would be. ...well, minus all the bugs, animals and weeds. ...lol. It's so much fun to go down every day to see what else is ready to pick. My little watermelons are so cute. The pumpkin patch is all filled in and we are finally getting little pumpkins. We have cucumbers coming out our ears...along with green beans and squash. " The Lady of Carmichael Hall", sent me two new squash recipes....bless her heart! I am already planning on what next years garden is going to be. I have learned so much by trial and error with my first garden. I didn't do half bad though...for not knowing what I was doing. It is so much fun to wake up every morning with our new lives in " the woods".






No comments: