Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall on the land





I just love this time of year on the land. We have a lot of trees that turn colors and then drop their leaves but then we have a lot of ever green trees too. Chuck bush hogged the garden area the other day so it should stay cut until spring now. I am already planning my big gardens. We were told by a guy in town, the other day that it's going to be a " snowy" winter. I sure hope so. When it snows here, of course it is gone the next day so it's not like we have to have snow chains....snow shovels...and walk around in the " snow muck" for months on end. It's just " pretty" and fun to play in and then it's gone. I can't wait to see the land all covered in white. It usually doesn't happen until January or on. It is suppose to freeze for Thanksgiving though. I don't think we have been to the land for Thanksgiving without it freezing. ...it's just part of the fun.

No comments: