Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paradise?

Well, there isn't much new here in "so called Paradise". June started out pretty good with showing the house but it has eased up. Guess it's just too hot for people to be out house hunting. It's really not any hotter than a normal Florida summer, only it started a month early this year. Summer is the time of year that I hate the most in Florida. It just lasts forever. A good six months! It's so hot, you don't even want to go outside but the worse part is.....it stays so blasted hot at night. The only relief you get, is if it rains and then that relief doesn't last long. There is no "sitting on the porch" during summer so you just stay inside and listen to the AC run and run. I try and keep myself busy with my sewing, scrap booking, knitting, quilting and painting, while I dream of the day I get to pack everything up and leave. I will be more than willing to have someone come take my place in " so called Paradise". I guess it all depends on what you "think" Paradise is. It just depends on where you are coming from and where you are going too.

No comments: