Thursday, November 13, 2008

BIG Chicken.....


Naaaaa.....this BIG chicken isn't on our land. ..but I sure wish she was. It's along 231 a little before ya get to Montgomery. (there used to be a huge cat fish just like the chicken but guess some lucky person had enough money to buy it for their land) How fun would it be to have this BIG chicken standing outside our chicken coop or even in the front yard of the TT...ha. Having real chickens is part of our Alabama dream. Not a lot of them, just three or four. Enough to have fresh eggs every day. Yes, I will name my chickens. Priscilla, Mary Lucy, Rebeca Jane and perhaps Daisy Duke. :-) A little nanny goat is in this dream also, Olivia Jane. Of course there are two cats in this picture....Annabelle Lee and Marmalade Lee. They both get to make the all day trip from Florida with us. I should say "with me" cause they will be in the explorer with me ( crying their heads off) which will be following Chuck in the biggest U Haul truck we can rent, with a trailer on the back, pulling a 1970 Camaro. Eeeewwwwww I am not looking forward to that day. I just keep telling myself it's just one bad day in my life and at the end of it....we will FINALLY be living on the land. ...making " our dreams come true".

No comments: