Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



I love decorating the kitchen for the holidays!  When you think about it, there are only two months out of the year that I don't decorate for.  May and June.  I'm usually so busy taking care of the garden those two months that I don't even think about decorating.  It would be nice to go out to dinner tonight with the other 4,000 people here in Moulton but since we got the snow and it's melting, the roads will be freezing tonight with the last of our really cold temps for a few days, I think we should just stay home.  It's been a crazy winter for sure.  The weather people keep telling us that by the end of this coming week, we could have temps in the low 70's.  Spring maybe?  I doubt it, but it sure will be nice for a few days.  I hope everyone I know has a fun and happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: